Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday post

Eventhough I like to write, I don't seem to be too good at it when it comes to coming up with ideas or putting them on paper. I work as an editor and I rather correct other people's mistakes and make my own while I write my own things and someone else correct mine.

I'm just lazy you could say.

So that's one lame tidbit about me. Another one is, I probably am the only chic in the world other than in India or China, who doesn't have a cell phone. I simply don't like to be dependant on anything material or even physical, other than a penis or a vibrator or a hand for an orgasm.

But a cellphone? yes it's a necesary evil, but so are we women to all of you dudes out there. I used one until about a year ago and I never liked it, so if you want to get a hold of me, good luck, email, work or home and now this blog, isn't this enough?

bleh

Now men, ugh... another necessary evil that I don't want to talk about today because THEY ALL SUCK! I have not met one that doesn't carry drama on his back. Dudes, for reals, grow some balls and stop looking at the mirror more than we do and pretend you are all that and that your guns and wide chest mean the world to women because it doesn't, all of that shows you have the penis the size of a toasted peanut and that ain't attractive at all, nor does it feel good at all either

ahem too much info perhaps?

That's all for today fellas. Whomever follows and reads this non interesting blabbering, God bless you.


4 comments:

PorkStar said...

hahaha you are a little nutsy I can tell

weirdo

: )

Anonymous said...

Pork - that post was ALLLLL about you!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Micsteel said...

You got me hooked - NEW FOLLOWER!

Unknown said...

size matters.