Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update on nothing

This week has sucked massive balls.

I'm in St Louis trying to finish some training and I'm hating every minute of it in this place. The city is just WTf?! I mean, really, there is absolutely NOTHING to do here. My connection is crappy so using VPN through New York seems the only way to stay connected. Fucking shitty technology.

Ugh anyways just venting.

So i had decided to put aside this little piece of blog a while ago, then comeback, then put it aside, then comeback. Last week I said, nope, that's it.... but I posted on it this week and today also. Not like I get much readership however, but I find it interesting for venting purposes and of course, the occasional gossip and ridiculousness etc.

But in all honesty is hard to keep with all of this, eventhough the blogging doesnt take much time to write.

Sigh

Anyhow, i'm just feeling a little frustrated today. I'll try to keep up with this blog and add some more stories but also, i noticed that someone from my family and from work has gotten a hold of it and i think i rather do not disclose too much info.

Not safe, not safe.

Whatever, im out this shithole, peace y'all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back bitch. I miss you.

Ramblings on - A blog by Nikki said...

I'm having a hard time keeping up with blogging too, but keep plugging at it, you've got readers, sister! :)

Sushant said...

Good writing skills !!!!! i must say !!!